Of Counsel to Capua Law Firm, Mr. Volpe focuses primarily on business, consumer, and employment litigation, striving to combine both practical and results-driven solutions for clients.
A former legal services attorney, he is committed to expanding civil rights and consumer protections in North Carolina. In step with this commitment, his practice at the Capua Law Firm is centered around consumer rights litigation, ranging from complex class actions to the prosecution and defense of single plaintiff debt collection claims. Mr. Volpe regularly presents on legal topics. In those presentations, he has spoken on elder law, family law, landlord-tenant and consumer protection issues.
Mr. Volpe earned his Juris Doctor degree from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2009, his Master of Divinity at Yale University Divinity School in 2003 and his B.A. from North Central University in 2000. Now in private practice, Mr. Volpe continues his steadfast commitment to increasing legal awareness and access to justice statewide.
- Licensed in North Carolina, 2009; Minnesota, 2015; and California, 2017.
- Civil Trial
- Business Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- J.D., Wake Forest University, 2009
- M.Div., Yale University, 2003
- B.A., North Central University, 2000, summa cum laude.
- Member, North Carolina Academy of Justice
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Watauga County Bar
- Member, 24th Judicial District of North Carolina